At the finish of every audition part of every Simon Cowell exhibition, when viewers begin asking the similar search questions
"Is that so?" "Seriously?" "250 grand?" "
This yr's British Acquired Expertise Ultimate as soon as once more had the concept "that it? Credit score: Rex Features
It was never true as the British Obtained Talent 13 and the most emotional collection where the most necessary dialogue point of last week's stay performances should have been Simon Cowell's hair that had been dyed
One of David Walliams' demise and dying stared at the boss, however made it clear that the matter was "very" out. 19659002] And Cowell in all probability had some extent
He knows that if the judges have been not the most trustworthy, the most trustworthy,
In fact, judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams must all the time be enthusiastic about Credit: Rex Features
There's nothing new there.
It's just that this yr's rivals pressured them to be even more loyal, nervous and moral than typical.
Particularly magicians who all made the similar trick. little stagecraft that one of final yr's abandonments, Marc Spelmann, was thought-about the greatest among the X-masks and saying nothing.
Nevertheless, it did not end.
What BGT Really Needs Like Gonzo, Japanese Tamburine-FrenzyCredit: Rex Options
pub singers, cannon stories, village fete dancers, and that haunting factor with Amanda Holden, was startling, shouting "F ***" and Simon stated, "It sounded like your neighbor is on a honeymoon."
in all probability not fortnig ht Les Dennis static caravan in Ryl.
It wasn't all dangerous, naturally.
Someone virtually had the energy, I'm positive, and Jonathan Goodwin "Blindfold chick-en" at the intersection "(and crispy fried duck) as Gomonov-birds, who stayed away virtually each time, when his associates threw a knife.
Guy First aka Fart State was born in this showCredit: Rex Features
However what BGT actually wants in such circumstances are dingbats like Gonzo, Fatty Japanese Tamburine Rose and Man First of all, an Israeli sword succesful of shaking palms on the opening group and We Will Rock You & # 39; s Choir
He killed him
He actually killed the state of Fart, claiming to be "funny", but he was "thinking wisely".
Very dangerous concept. Assume correctly, Alesha, luv, and also you may even pack and go residence now as a result of the nut-fudge batch choices are one of solely two reasons. This medieval carnival is still after the 13 collection.
Aleshan's choice to Buzz Guy was a saggy crimeCredit: ITV
Another of course is the hosts, Ant & Dec, who might have fluffed an odd line, but they
It was an imposing performance that got here with a slightly unpleasant sting in the tail on Sunday night time Ant.
. a particular new show that may arrive later this yr, British Obtained Expertise: The Champions. The best acts of the final 13 years compete towards the greatest acts of the world. “December: Have that they had a number but?
Sell every share of the venture immediately if ITV has not acquired each of them
DRONE operator in Chernobyl – Gvido Puke.
Micky Flanagan was delighted at ITV's 7 Up & Me
- Greatest Show 2019 , Chernobyl, Sky
- EastEnders Kara-Leah Fernandes, ten years previous, the place all adults show easy methods to accept the cleaning soap award.
- Great and enjoyable Goggleboxers, who utterly destroy Jeremy Waden's Dark Waters ("The Poisonous Super Striker?")
- BBC1's Award Profitable Thatcher: The Great British Revolution
- The Lovely Mild of Well-known Visitors and the shadow of ITV 7 Up & Me, the place Micky Flanagan admitted: “I'm not saying my faculty was dangerous, however do you need to know the alumni? I, John H Stracey, boxer, Ronnie and Reggie Kray and three women who ran Jihad's bride. “Although it solely grants the last six, of course.
INCIDENTALLY, should you solely take a look at two exhibits this week, do them tonight at the Chernobyl Remaining in Sky Atlantic, and Harry Hill's Alien Enjoyable Capsule, Saturday, ITV, 17 with Oscar actress Sir Tom Courtenay, who plays " Michael Rodwell – blow ya, "with Lesin Dennis.
It's a bit of a TV people custom.
Nice sports activities perception
Written by Graham Wray
Jason McAteer: "I was worried that Liverpool had no experience."
Gary Neville: "Both the city and Liverpool have won 14 games, Liverpool's ten games."
And Neil Mellor: "I wouldn't say it would be good luck, but Spurs was definitely lucky."
The awards are not a holiday
] AND the 2019 soap award for the most busy trip. .
EastEnders Sharon Mitchell, who had purchased his ticket, sorted his visa, package deal, and went to Heathrow in 93 seconds after he had the concept of going to Australia final yr.
Sharon Mitchell earned the Cleaning soap Award for the most busy HolidayCredit: BBC
Just one of many superb tales that was not honored with Phillip Schofield's 21st prize in Manchester. someone described on the purple carpet as a "very Hollywood" occasion.
Yeah, nicely. Although I knew that the Oscars by no means acquired the greatest bitch
It is not half of these ITV awards, unfortunately, and the ceremony has gone all the method. Psychological Health Campaigns and Hollyax's Jack Reynolds Recognition, which might be the oldest soap star ever, at 107, with the earlier document set by Corrie & # 39; s Bev Callard, which is about 106.
The opportunity to honor a very sensible episode of EastEnders, a funeral of Shak, who strongly combined the character's dying with the victims of actual life.
The EastEnders episode of the Shaken Funeral deserved to be gained in the greatest scene category
I hardly have to inform you that it misplaced the Yr Scene of Yr from a totally forgotten Gaile from Monologue Coronation Road
Nevertheless, the largest forgotten alternative of the night time was with the "very special" Gong for the Emmerdale member of the family.
”He is the improper pro. . . one of the best ambassadors in the exhibition. . . paved the means for feminine colleagues. Tony Warren's prize goes. . . ”
Roxanne Pallett Superstar Bi. .
Oh, OK. Perhaps subsequent yr then?
What the hell was Springwatch host Iolo Williams talking about right here?
“It's hard work. I have seen even the black rooster with one eye – it is so frantic it gets. "
And I accept the answer, except" Brucie's 1980 TV special with Sammy Davis Jr. ”
Quiz exhibits the week's dough
- The Chase, Bradley Walsh: "Who would be" Honey, I forgot my duck "when I was shot?"
- Bradley Walsh: "Who sang the music about Duran Duran's hit in Rio?
David: ”Simon Duran. ”
- Tipping Point, Ben Shephard:“ What is the name of the cricket almanack, published annually since 1864? ”
Loz:“ Cricketers & # 39; Weekly. 19659041] and Ben Shephard: "Andy Warhol's Artwork at Four Marlons has pictures of a Hollywood actor?"
Stewart: "Marilyn Monroe."
Huge TV lies and delusions at week
- Good Morning Britain, Susanna Reid: "Go and see Josh Widdicombe on tour, he's very funny."
- British Acquired Expertise, Siobhan Phillips: "I don't think you're wondering how little a girl is." , BZZZ.)
- And this morning, Eamonn Holmes: "Every time I come, I go to the fridge and my dog knows I will get him something."
However he doesn't.  Random TV Irritations
- Alesha Dixon was given the alternative to vote together with her good friend Kojo Animia for the BGT ultimate.
- Carol Vorderman went to nuclear with good fishing.
- Adam Woodward, a Hollyax, appears in cleaning soap awards without socks
- The BBC's drama unit is turning into one of nice variety.
- And the Tory leadership wished Rory Stewart and Michael Gove to mock their physical look by left-wing Comedies, corresponding to The Last Legs, who are all the time amongst the first. if the press mentions a lot what a female MP makes use of. Goal Anybody or Goal Anybody, Hypocrite
Winner of this Week, Gentleman Jack and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Posted by Richard Mullen, Kilcreggan, Argyll and Bute. Jim Taylor's research
A short fascist? No, loser Khan is a real menace to our democracy
BoJo is the just one who can win Farage in elections – he have to be our PM
Remainers Brexit refusing to see Nigel Farage's burst for the Westminster bubble
THE SUN SAYS
Donald Trump might train PM about negotiating Brexit
BoJon's "lie" was not nothing in comparison with Cameron's promise of the remaining EU survey
The generous spouse of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, MacKenzie's shameful wealthy
The prime of TVI's week was undoubtedly Gwyneth Paltrow's # 39; , Shaman Durek, making an attempt to make a "healing process" this morning host to Eamonn Holmes.
Not one man's work, any stretch of imagination.
After a short bit of a finger click and so I used a contemporary waffle, Eamonn was calmed down, and Durek informed the spirits to "go to the abdominal access point" earlier than he asked, "Do you need a spirit?"
Spirit, would you want JCB?UK Acquired Expertise Winner Colin Thackery Unveils His Award to Royal Chelsea Hospital
! (F, b, e, v, n, t, s) if (f.fbq) yield; n = f.fbq = perform () n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply (n, arguments): n.queue.push (arguments) if (! f._fbq) f._fbq = n;
n.push = n; n.loaded =! 0; n.model = & # 39; 2.zero & # 39 ;; n.queue = ; t = b.createElement (e); t.async =! 0;
t.rc = v; s = b.getElementsByTagName (e) ; s.parentNode.insertBefore (t, t) (window,
document, & # 39; script & # 39 ;, & # 39; https: //join.facebook.internet/en_US/fbevents.js');
fbq (& # 39; init & # 39 ;, & # 39; 752905198150451 & # 39;);
fbq ("track", "PageView");